- 17-May-2013 to 01-Sep-2013 (EST)
- Full Time
Territory: Half of The United States of America (U.S.)
Direct/ Manage the primary sales operations, activities and personnel of existing and future OrthoSensor technologies and related service/ support objectives with in the Region. Provide leadership to obtain maximum sales revenues and attainment of corporate objectives via clinical, technical and product knowledge sales and support to existing and new customers. Resolve issues and contribute to the business unit/area development. Support the field sales team efforts of building and maintaining successful customer relations by developing effective sales resources and strategies to ensure fast product market adoption and sustainable product development/ growth. Coordinate field activities with appropriate internal groups. Manage the work efforts of Regional Business Managers (RBM's) we contract to develop/ support various sales & marketing endeavors. Broad knowledge of high tech medical device sales with strong leadership skills preferred in the orthopedic market. Six or more years of experience and leadership responsibility preferred.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support V.P of Sales in the recruitment, appraisals/ reviews and management for Regional Sales team.
- Refine sequence, and resources for effective customer launch strategies
- Develop market analysis for top targeted Surgeons and Health Systems within Region
- Assist Director of Sales Operations in the development and deployment of appropriate sales metrics, strategies, field sales business plans policies, agreements /contracts, bids/proposals, PO/quotes and related reports
- Interface with various OS management team members to ensure market adoption and sustainable growth.
- Support sales & operations further defining, streamlining and executing on various customer service activities (past due invoicing, complaint handling, customer surveys etc..) to ensure all customers within Region receive best in class service and support.
- Further define and maximize efficiencies of OS customer relationship management (CRM) software- Sales Force (SFDC) to track performance, build appropriate metrics for all Regional Sales representatives.
- Support the successful planning and execution of Roadshows, BioSkill Labs CSV and trade show exhibits with target Surgeons and Hospitals within Region
- Directly manage Regional Business Managers (RBM's) sales reps conducting sales calls and serve as an effective company manger to physicians, hospitals and OEM partners regarding OrthoSensor products, services and support
- Directly support relations with strategic accounts and Key Opinion Leaders
- Attend trade shows and conferences to maximize sales and market exposure
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain current competitive knowledge of existing and impending intraoperative instruments, image guided/ navigation, robotics and general orthopedic joint market developments
- Develop deep understanding of C- Suite to OR hospital operational challenges associated with management of orthopedic devices including point of use capture, surgical charting, purchasing, replenishment and billing. Develop basic knowledge of hospital information systems.
- Provide coordination of contracting process and customer commitments with internal customer delivery functions including scheduling with manufacturing, operations and analytics
- Maintain open, effective communication with all OrthoSensor customers, partners and other OrthoSensor employees regarding product acceptance, field performance, and feedback
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Job Experience:
- Must have 5 + years of C-Suite/IDN Hospital sales experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience in orthopedic related medical device industry preferred.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid experience creating, implementing structure, and management of IDN/ sales metric reports
- Experience working with and supporting regional sales teams, and sales management is strongly preferred.
- B.A. or equivalent required.
Special Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner, both in written and verbal form.
- Experience with OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have the skills sets required to own role in managing multiple report metrics.
- Must have the logistical and organizational skills required to own the planning and delivery of a sales operations
- Must be able to meet hospital credentialing requirements.
- Must be able to report various metric activities in a timely manner.
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time as needed to meet required objectives.
Must maintain a valid drivers license
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!